A pre-paid funeral plan from Golden Charter – one of the UK’s leading funeral plan providers helps ensure peace of mind for you and your family.
A plan can save your family worry and expense and help make things easier for your loved ones at a difficult time. When the time comes, one phone call to the chosen funeral director is all that’s needed to activate the plan. Everything will then be taken care of, and carried out according to your wishes, relieving your family of the stress and financial worry thy may otherwise have to face.
Avoid rising funeral costs
Funeral costs in the UK are rising every year. While the average cost of a funeral in 2004 was £1,920, today it’s £4,078, an increase of 112%. According to the 2017 SunLife Cost of Dying Report, Golden Charter project costs could be more than £7,000 in 10 years’ time. A Golden Charter funeral plan offers an easy way to pay for your funeral director’s service at a cost that’s fixed at current prices.
What’s more, Golden Charter funeral plans start from only 45p per day (based on a 50 year old buying a Value Plan over 30 years with a £49 deposit).
- Over 500,000 people in the UK have purchased a Golden Charter funeral plan
- Over 3,000 UK funeral directors accept our plans
- Golden Charter is owned by the people who understand your needs best – independent funeral directors. What’s more, we have a wider network of funeral director branches than Co-op.*
- The only plans recommended by the National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF)
- Guaranteed Acceptance – no medical or health questions
- As our funeral plans let you fix the cost of the funeral director’s services included in the plan at today’s prices, you have the reassurance of knowing there’ll be nothing more to pay for these services – and that’s guaranteed (once your plan is paid for).
Should you require anymore information please do not hesitate to contact Martins and speak to a member of staff.